Photo: Robbie Caponetto
More From Southern Living
Total: 50 Minutes
- 6 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Bring 6 cups water and pineapple to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in basil leaves. Cover and let stand 10 minutes. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Process pineapple mixture and strawberries in a blender, in 3 batches, until smooth. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over ice, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages