Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
Community Recipe from
- 5-6 Frozen strawberries Sliced
- 1/2 Frozen banana Peeled, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 container(s) greek yogurt, non-fat, vanilla flavor (I prefer Chobani)
- 1/3 cup(s) Almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 - 60 sec. The longer you blend, the "creamier" the smoothie gets.
- Calories: about 230, 1g fat, 30g carbs, 3g fiber, 23g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MiiaMarjut and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes