Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Cooking Light
Total: 41 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 146mg
- Calcium: 81mg
- 2.6 ounces white rice flour (about 1/2 cup)
- 1.05 ounces tapioca flour (about 1/4 cup)
- 1.15 ounces cornstarch (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 9 tablespoons vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1. Weigh or lightly spoon flours and cornstarch into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, cornstarch, 2 teaspoons sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Place milk, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs in a blender; process 15 seconds. Add flour mixture; process 1 minute or until smooth.
- 2. Heat a 10-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pan from heat. Pour a heaping 2 tablespoons batter into pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan with a thin film. Cook 45 to 50 seconds.
- 3. Carefully lift edge of crepe with a spatula to test for doneness. Turn crepe over when it can be shaken loose from the pan and the underside is lightly browned; cook 25 to 30 seconds.
- 4. Place crepe on a towel; cool. Repeat procedure with remaining batter, stirring batter before making each crepe. Stack crepes between layers of wax paper or paper towels to prevent sticking.
- 5. Combine strawberries, banana, Grand Marnier, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat.
- 6. Fold each crepe in half, then in half again to form a triangle. Spoon fruit mixture over crepes; top with a dollop of yogurt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note