Yummm... This was a surprising treat. I let the mixture chill in the fridge before serving it. When I asked my boyfriend if he liked it, he responded "That salad had no chance." I looked down at an empty bowl. In other words... we loved it.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Add sliced strawberries, diced avocado, sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro. Toss to coat, and serve over arugula.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads