Strawberry Angel Cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Angel Food Cake
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Sugar Free Preserves OR Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2 BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- 3 BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- TIP Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Angel Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes