Strawberry and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slice(s) whole wheat baguette, lightly toasted
- 4 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the baguette slices with goat cheese and top with strawberries, pressing to help the strawberry pieces adhere. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with basil and a generous amount of black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note