Strawberry and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 12 slice(s) whole wheat baguette, lightly toasted
- 4 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the baguette slices with goat cheese and top with strawberries, pressing to help the strawberry pieces adhere. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with basil and a generous amount of black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes