Strawberry Almond and Brie Grilled Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 4 slices raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 ounces wedge of brie, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- CriscoÂ® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- SPREAD 1 1/2 tablespoons of preserves on each of 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle each with half of the almonds and mint. Arrange sliced brie to cover. Top with remaining two slices of bread.
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray top of sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut into quarters and serve warm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Almond and Brie Grilled Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes