Strawberries with Mint Yogurt Dip
Low-fat or fat-free yogurt may be used, but be sure to choose a brand that does not have gelatin as an ingredient. This does not make for a good strained yogurt.
Yield: Makes 2 cups dip
- 1 quart vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- Garnish: fresh mint sprig
- Fresh whole strawberries
- Line a fine wire-mesh strainer with a coffee filter, and place over a bowl.
- Spoon yogurt into filter. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill at least 24 hours. Yogurt may be chilled up to 72 hours. It gets thicker the longer it chills.
- Discard liquid in bowl, and whisk together thickened yogurt, mint, lemon rind, and honey until blended. Garnish, if desired. Serve with strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberries with Mint Yogurt Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers