Fresh, easy, and delicious. It reminds me of a crustless cheesecake. It's one of my favorite go to summer time sweet things.
Strawberries with Fromage Blanc and Lemon Honey
Thomas J. Story
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 263
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Protein: 5.3g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Sodium: 351mg
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- 1 1/4 cups (about 9 oz.) fromage blanc
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 pts. strawberries, preferably small
- 1/2 cup honey
- Finely shredded zest of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1. Whisk together fromage blanc and cream in a small bowl until very smooth. Divide among 6 shallow bowls.
- 2. Set aside 6 to 12 small, perfect berries. Hull remaining berries and halve or quarter lengthwise if large. Scatter over fromage blanc.
- 3. Combine honey and lemon zest in a glass measuring cup and microwave until beginning to bubble, about 30 seconds. Let cool 5 minutes.
- 4. Drizzle warm honey over berries and fromage blanc. Top each bowl with 1 or 2 reserved berries.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts