Strawberries with Chocolate Sauce
Here's a quick and easy chocolate sauce that you can serve with any fruit or drizzle over low-carb ice cream.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 4 strawberries and 1 tablespoon sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 72
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 13.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 24 strawberries
- 8 (2-ounce) sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 tablespoons evaporated fat-free milk
- 1. Wash strawberries; drain well. Do not remove caps. Insert a wooden pick into the center of each strawberry cap.
- 2. Place chocolate in a small bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate melts. Add milk, stirring well with a whisk until smooth.
- 3. Serve sauce with strawberries.
- carbo rating: 11
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts