Egg drop soup with spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Warm water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chicken Better than Boullion
- 2 clove(s) Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) S & P
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 Egg scrambled
- 3/4 cup(s) Fresh Spinach chopped
- Add chicken boullion to warm water.
- Over medium-high heat roast garlic, S & P, gold not brown. Add wine and reduce. Add chicken boullion broth. Scramble egg and fold through. Take off heat and add spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbouvier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note