- 1 loaf (16 oz.) French bread
- 4 slices Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 1/4 cups 1-percent low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped plum tomato
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices. Place bread on baking sheet and lightly toast. Set aside.
Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Breakfast Bacon Strips per package instructions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
In medium bowl stir together eggs, milk, ricotta cheese, Gorgonzola cheese and red pepper.
In small bowl combine tomato, onions and rosemary.
In 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray arrange bread slices in single layer. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices. Sprinkle MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Breakfast Bacon Strips over tomato mixture. Pour egg mixture over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 45 to 55 minutes or until set. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 9 hours 15 minutes ®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.