Stove Top BBQ Steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) Cattleman's BBQ Sauce (or Open Pit)
- 1 cup(s) Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce (or any type of sweet BBQ sauce)
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Hot Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh garlic Finely Chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 pound(s) Stew Beef or Beef Tips
- In large skillet spray pan with non-stick cooking spray, preferably olive oil spray. Heat pan on medium heat and add next 7 ingredients. Stir until well blended, once sauce begins to boil, add uncooked meat. Cover. Turn temperature down to low and let simmer.
- The meat will begin to cook, continue to stir every 5-7 minutes to prevent burning. Cook for 30-45 minutes covered and on low heat. After 30-45 minutes the meat should have cooked throughly, remove from heat.
- If you want a thicker sauce, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and water in small bowl and mix until smooth. Once smooth slowly mix into dish while still cooking.
- Great served with white rice or oven roasted potatoes and salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lonnilon33 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note