Stir-fryed Honey-Ginger Chicken with Peppers
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced into
- 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 red, orange, or yellow bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), t
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, and soy sauce. Heat a large skillet or wok over high until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat skillet. Add chicken and stir until opaque but not cooked through, about 3 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, and garlic to skillet and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add peppers and stir 2 minutes. Add soy mixture and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and toss until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Serve over rice, topped with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes