Stir-fryed Honey-Ginger Chicken with Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced into
- 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 red, orange, or yellow bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), t
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, and soy sauce. Heat a large skillet or wok over high until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat skillet. Add chicken and stir until opaque but not cooked through, about 3 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, and garlic to skillet and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add peppers and stir 2 minutes. Add soy mixture and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and toss until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Serve over rice, topped with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note