- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons sesame or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Hot cooked ramen noodles or angel hair pasta
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, garlic, red pepper, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon oil; let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons cornstarch, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, chicken broth, and ginger; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add bell pepper strips, and stir-fry 4 minutes or until tender. Add green onions; stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add shrimp mixture to skillet; stir-fry 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add vegetables and chicken broth mixture, and stir-fry 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes