Stir-Fry Pork and Cashews
- 1/2 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted or unsalted cashews
- Hot cooked rice
- Orange slices (optional)
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir-fry pork mixture in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 4 to 6 minutes; stir in cashews. Serve immediately over rice with, if desired, orange slices.
- NOTE: To serve 4, use 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and double all other ingredients. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes