- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti or vermicelli
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups packaged shredded or matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Lite soy sauce (optional)
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
Trim fat from pork chops, and cut into thin strips; place in a shallow dish.
Whisk together hoisin sauce and next 5 ingredients. Pour half of hoisin sauce mixture over pork, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
Sauté pork mixture in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork from skillet.
Sauté spinach and next 4 ingredients in hot oil over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Stir in pasta, pork, and remaining half of hoisin sauce mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with lite soy sauce, if desired.