Stir Fry Chicken and Broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 cup(s) vegetables (broccoli, bean sprouts, red pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts)
- Stir fry garlic and ginger. Stir fry chicken. Remove chicken. Stir fry veggies. Mix sauce and pour over veggies and let thicken. Add chicken. Serve over rice and top with crisp noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scharmann4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stir Fry Chicken and Broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes