Pretty simple, though it took a bit longer to get the bok choy crisp-tender. Subbed cremini for shitake Served as part of CL's coconut curry/cashew rice dinner.
Stir-Fried Vegetables are a quick side dish to prepare and go well with your favorite Asian entrees.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 71
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 170mg
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 8 ounces sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 2 baby bok choy, sliced vertically
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- Place sesame oil, minced ginger, and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 minutes or until garlic just begins to brown. Add bell pepper and sliced shiitake mushroom caps; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add baby bok choy and water; cook 2 minutes or until bok choy is crisp-tender and water evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note