Stir-Fried Tofu With Mushrooms, Sugar Snap Peas, and Green Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package extra firm tofu drained, pressed, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 6 ounce(s) fresh shiitake mushrooms stemmed, caps quartered
- 8 ounce(s) sugar snap peas trimmed
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 4 green onions sliced on the diagonal
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Add tofu and stir to coat; let marinate 30 minutes. Drain, reserving marinade in small bowl. Whisk 1/4 cup water and cornstarch into marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu and sauté until golden, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer tofu to plate. Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until tender, about 3 minutes. Add sugar snap peas; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry 30 seconds. Return tofu to skillet; drizzle reserved marinade mixture over. Stir-fry until marinade thickens slightly, about 30 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Per serving: calories, 195; total fat, 11 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 0; fiber, 3 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stir-Fried Tofu With Mushrooms, Sugar Snap Peas, and Green Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes