Stir-fried Shrimp and Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil more or less for stir frying
- 8 ounce(s) French (or baby) green beans
- 8 ounce(s) white mushrooms pre-sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) almond-based salad topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce (or to taste)
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry shrimp in half the oil until just turning pink and starting to curl. Remove to work platter.
- Add oil as needed, add beans and mushrooms, and stir-fry until beans are just tender.
- Return shrimp to wok, add almonds and soy sauce. Combine thoroughly and remove to serving vessel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ojsrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note