Stir-fried Shrimp and Green Beans
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil more or less for stir frying
- 8 ounce(s) French (or baby) green beans
- 8 ounce(s) white mushrooms pre-sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) almond-based salad topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce (or to taste)
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry shrimp in half the oil until just turning pink and starting to curl. Remove to work platter.
- Add oil as needed, add beans and mushrooms, and stir-fry until beans are just tender.
- Return shrimp to wok, add almonds and soy sauce. Combine thoroughly and remove to serving vessel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ojsrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes