Stir-Fried Pork with Five Vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) pork tenderloin thinly sliced crosswise, then cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange peel grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) green beans trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- Mix pork, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon orange peel, and 1 teaspoon ginger in medium bowl; let stand 1 hour.
- Mix orange juice, next 4 ingredients, and 2 teaspoons soy sauce in small bowl.
- Bring 3/4 cup water to boil in large nonstick skillet. Add beans and carrots; cover and cook 3 minutes. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and squash; cover and cook 2 minutes. Drain vegetables; set aside.
- Heat same skillet over high heat. Add oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon orange peel, and 1 tablespoon ginger; stir 10 seconds. Add pork and stir-fry 1 minute. Add cooked vegetables; stir-fry until pork is cooked, about 2 minutes. Remix orange-juice mixture; add to skillet and stir-fry until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by seperkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stir-Fried Pork with Five Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes