Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp and Peas
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 509
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 171mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook spaghetti until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and toss with sesame oil.
- Warm vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and scallions and cook, stirring, until shrimp are pink and cooked through and scallions have softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add spaghetti, peas and teriyaki sauce and cook, tossing to coat and heat through, about 2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note