- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- calories 509
- fat 14 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 58 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 171 mg
- sodium 173 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook spaghetti until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and toss with sesame oil.
Warm vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and scallions and cook, stirring, until shrimp are pink and cooked through and scallions have softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add spaghetti, peas and teriyaki sauce and cook, tossing to coat and heat through, about 2 minutes.