Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh turnip greens
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh collard greens
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 dried red or green chile pepper, slit
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Remove and discard stems and any discolored spots from greens. Wash greens thoroughly, and drain; tear into pieces.
- Stir-fry onion and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in a wok or Dutch oven 1 minute. Stir in salt and pepper. Add greens; stir-fry 2 minutes. Cover and cook 3 minutes or until wilted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables