Stir-Fried Egg Noodles with Vegetables
Stir-Fried Egg Noodles with Vegetables makes a great side dish to chicken, beef, pork or fish. Or consider adding protein to these Stir-Fried Egg Noodles for a one-skillet-meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 436mg
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (about 4)
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 small carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, optional
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles according to package label directions until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain well.
- 2. Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic, ginger and scallions for 30 seconds. Add bell pepper and carrots; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add snow peas and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 3. Stir in broth, soy sauce and red pepper. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add noodles; stir until thoroughly heated, about 1 minute. Drizzle with sesame oil before serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note