- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (about 4)
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 small carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, optional
- calories 208
- fat 4 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 35 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 32 mg
- sodium 436 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles according to package label directions until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain well.
Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic, ginger and scallions for 30 seconds. Add bell pepper and carrots; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add snow peas and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in broth, soy sauce and red pepper. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add noodles; stir until thoroughly heated, about 1 minute. Drizzle with sesame oil before serving, if desired.