Worst recipe I have ever made from this site! I need to wash my mouth out with soap.
Stir-Fried Chicken Salad
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 214
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 29.1g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 594mg
- Calcium: 60mg
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon bottled chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chicken to broth mixture, stirring to coat. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Add chicken to the pan; cook 4 minutes or until done, stirring frequently. Stir in the reserved marinade. Reduce heat; cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Remove pan from heat.
- Combine greens and basil in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture, tossing to coat. Place 1 1/4 cups salad mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons onion and 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
The pan sauce in this dish doubles as a piquant vinaigrette for the salad. Serve with crunchy breadsticks, if you wish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes