Easy Stir-Fried Cauliflower
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 head(s) medium-large cauliflower broken into flowerets
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir in almonds until they are golden. Remove to absorbent paper. Add butter and flowerets and stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and pepper to taste; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Mix cornstarch with remaining water, pour into wok and stir gently until sauce thickens. Cauliflower should be tender-crisp. Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted almonds. YIELD: 4 - 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PharStarr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note