Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 head(s) medium-large cauliflower broken into flowerets
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir in almonds until they are golden. Remove to absorbent paper. Add butter and flowerets and stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and pepper to taste; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Mix cornstarch with remaining water, pour into wok and stir gently until sauce thickens. Cauliflower should be tender-crisp. Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted almonds. YIELD: 4 - 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PharStarr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes