More From Southern Living
- 5 bacon slices
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 12 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Sauté cabbage, onion, and bell pepper in hot drippings over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes. Top with crumbled bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note