Stir-Fried Beef with Noodles
Forget delivery! You can have home-cooked Stir-Fried Beef with Noodles to your table in 25 minutes. Just remember to tip the cook!
More From Allyou
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 486
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 55g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Sodium: 1359mg
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces pad thai rice noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons green or red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli and rice noodles; cook until just tender, about 4 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, curry paste and fish sauce.
- 2. In a large skillet, warm oil over high heat. Season beef with salt and pepper; add to skillet in a single layer. Cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- 3. Add ginger and garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds. Add broth mixture, beef, noodles and broccoli to skillet and sauté until sauce thickens and ingredients are heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note