- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces pad thai rice noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons green or red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- calories 486
- fat 15 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 33 g
- carbohydrate 55 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- sodium 1359 mg
How to Make It
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli and rice noodles; cook until just tender, about 4 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, curry paste and fish sauce.
In a large skillet, warm oil over high heat. Season beef with salt and pepper; add to skillet in a single layer. Cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Add ginger and garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds. Add broth mixture, beef, noodles and broccoli to skillet and sauté until sauce thickens and ingredients are heated through.