Stir-fried beef and spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless beef filet marinated
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) 5-spice powder
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger root
- 8 ounce(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts
- Cut beef in thin bite-size strips. Combine beef, soy sauce and spices; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend water, cornstarch, add bouillon granules, set aside. Preheat wok over high heat. Add oil. Stir fry ginger root 30 seconds. Add half of beef, fry 2 to 3 minutes until brown. Remove beef and stir fry the rest.
- Return all the beef to wok, stir in cornstarch and cook until thick and bubbly. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cook 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes