Stir-fried beef and spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless beef filet marinated
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) 5-spice powder
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger root
- 8 ounce(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts
- Cut beef in thin bite-size strips. Combine beef, soy sauce and spices; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend water, cornstarch, add bouillon granules, set aside. Preheat wok over high heat. Add oil. Stir fry ginger root 30 seconds. Add half of beef, fry 2 to 3 minutes until brown. Remove beef and stir fry the rest.
- Return all the beef to wok, stir in cornstarch and cook until thick and bubbly. Stir in spinach and water chestnuts. Cook 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note