Sting(Green) Beans and Tomatoes by MYKITCHENMEMORIES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) green beans trim ends
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 2` cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 basil leaves torn into peices
- 1. Trim ends of green beans and blanch in large stock pot of well salted boiling water until bright green in color, but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain and shock in bowl of ice water to stop then from continuing to cook.
- 2. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add the garlic and saute' for about one minute. Add the tomatoes and about 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir well. Cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- 3. Add the green beans to the cooked tomatoes. Stir well and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Adjust for seasonings. Add basil if you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note