Sting(Green) Beans and Tomatoes by MYKITCHENMEMORIES
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) green beans trim ends
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 2` cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 basil leaves torn into peices
- 1. Trim ends of green beans and blanch in large stock pot of well salted boiling water until bright green in color, but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain and shock in bowl of ice water to stop then from continuing to cook.
- 2. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add the garlic and saute' for about one minute. Add the tomatoes and about 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir well. Cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- 3. Add the green beans to the cooked tomatoes. Stir well and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Adjust for seasonings. Add basil if you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes