Sticky Orange Rolls
As these rolls bake, a sweet brown sugar syrup forms on the bottom of the pan. Then, these gooey rolls are drizzled with an orange-flavored glaze.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 26.3g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 178mg
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- . Remove dough from package, place on a lightly floured work surface, and carefully unroll dough.
- . Brush butter evenly over dough; sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange rind. Starting with a long edge, roll up, jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll). Using a serrated knife, cut roll evenly into 12 slices. Place slices, cut sides down, in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- . Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Place a plate upside down on top of pan; invert onto plate.
- . Combine powdered sugar, orange juice, and vanilla in a small bowl; drizzle over rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note