- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- calories 129
- fat 1.7 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 2.6 g
- carbohydrate 26.3 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 178 mg
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- fiber 0.2 g
- calcium 11 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
. Remove dough from package, place on a lightly floured work surface, and carefully unroll dough.
. Brush butter evenly over dough; sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange rind. Starting with a long edge, roll up, jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll). Using a serrated knife, cut roll evenly into 12 slices. Place slices, cut sides down, in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
. Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Place a plate upside down on top of pan; invert onto plate.
. Combine powdered sugar, orange juice, and vanilla in a small bowl; drizzle over rolls.