Sticky Orange Ginger Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) skin-on boneless chicken thighs
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Asian Hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- Combine chicken, red onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, orange juice, and hot sauce in a zip top bag and allow it to marinate for 1-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile transfer the marinade to a medium sauce pot along with the brown sugar and boil for 8-10 minutes or until the sauce reduces by half.
- Place the chicken on a platter and drizzle with the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes