Sticky Orange Ginger Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) skin-on boneless chicken thighs
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Asian Hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- Combine chicken, red onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, orange juice, and hot sauce in a zip top bag and allow it to marinate for 1-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile transfer the marinade to a medium sauce pot along with the brown sugar and boil for 8-10 minutes or until the sauce reduces by half.
- Place the chicken on a platter and drizzle with the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note