Sticky Noodle Bowl
- 1 (11-oz.) box Asian-style noodles with soy-ginger sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh snow peas
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package vegetarian
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Toppings: peanuts, cilantro, bean sprouts, lime wedges
- 1. Remove and reserve sauce and topping packets from box of noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions, stirring in snow peas during last minute of cooking; drain and rinse.
- 2. Sauté bell pepper, onion, and ginger in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in steak strips and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked noodles, reserved sauce packet, vegetable broth, and peanut butter, tossing to coat. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until peanut butter is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- 3. Transfer noodle mixture to a large serving platter, and serve with desired toppings. Top with reserved sesame seed topping, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note