- 1 (11-oz.) box Asian-style noodles with soy-ginger sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh snow peas
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package vegetarian
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Toppings: peanuts, cilantro, bean sprouts, lime wedges
How to Make It
Remove and reserve sauce and topping packets from box of noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions, stirring in snow peas during last minute of cooking; drain and rinse.
Sauté bell pepper, onion, and ginger in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in steak strips and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked noodles, reserved sauce packet, vegetable broth, and peanut butter, tossing to coat. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until peanut butter is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated.
Transfer noodle mixture to a large serving platter, and serve with desired toppings. Top with reserved sesame seed topping, if desired.