Sticky honey glazed chicken thighs
Community Recipe from
- 9 piece(s) chicken
- Sticky Orange-Glazed Chicken Thighs
- serves 4
- Swap in 4 pounds chicken wings for the chicken thighs and you’ll have perfect party food.
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°, with rack in upper third. Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until deep golden brown and cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine 1 teaspoon salt, juice concentrate, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until mixture has thickened, 18 to 20 minutes.
- 3 Heat broiler. Transfer chicken to a large bowl, add glaze, and toss to coat. Drain off fat from sheet. Return chicken to sheet and broil until sauce is bubbling and chicken is dark brown in spots, 1 to 2 minutes.
- per serv: 253 cal; 10 g fat (3 g sat fat); 17 g protein; 25 g carb; 0 g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note