You can use regular bread and it tastes just as good - www.EntertainingRecipes.org
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) slices banana bread
- 1/2 large banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Garnish: fresh fruit
- Spread peanut butter evenly over banana bread slices; top each with banana and coconut. Drizzle with honey. Serve at room temperature, or heat in microwave at HIGH 10 seconds, and serve warm. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Banana Swirl Bread for banana bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note