You can use regular bread and it tastes just as good - www.EntertainingRecipes.org
For non-Sticky Fingers, prepare recipe according to directions but top with another slice of banana bread, and cut into three finger sandwiches.
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) slices banana bread
- 1/2 large banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Garnish: fresh fruit
- Spread peanut butter evenly over banana bread slices; top each with banana and coconut. Drizzle with honey. Serve at room temperature, or heat in microwave at HIGH 10 seconds, and serve warm. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Banana Swirl Bread for banana bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches