Sticky Crescent Rolls
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped (optional)
- 1. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 2. Dip marshmallows in melted butter, and roll in cinnamon mixture.
- 3. Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Wrap 1 marshmallow with 1 triangle, pinching edges to seal. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and triangles. Place each roll in a lightly greased muffin pan cup.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 5. Stir together powdered sugar and milk to form a smooth glaze. Drizzle over warm rolls; sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads