Sticky Chicken Wings
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 6 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 5 pound(s) wings
- 1. Mix everything together and pour over chicken in the baking dish (glass pan only - sugar will not crystallize in metal pan).
- 2. Make sure all the chicken is coated.
- 3. Can marinate 24 hours, or cooked right away.
- 4. Cook at 350 degrees F for 2.5 to 3 hours uncovered or until chicken is falling off the bone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sticky Chicken Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes