Sticky Chicken Wings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) BBQ Sauce or Ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 3 pound(s) Chicken Wing Pieces
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, Smashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 1/2 cup(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Water or white wine
- Heat all sauce ingredients (to melt peanut butter and honey), whisk together. Pour sauce over chicken pieces in a 13x9 pan, turn to coat all pieces. Bake at 325 for about an hour, basting every 15 minutes.
- You can also keep the chicken and sauce in a ziploc bag (to marinate) in the fridge for up to 8 hours prior to baking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieSchulze and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note