Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) double-strength vanilla
- sliced banans
- homemade caramel sauce
- caramel drizzle designs, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray silicone floral cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- 2. Combine flour, pecans, baking powder and salt; mix well and set aside.
- 3. Combine brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
- 4. Add butter mixture to flour mixture; fold together just until combine; do not over mix.
- 5. Using a large scoop, place one level scoop of batter into each well of pan.
- 6. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges of cakes are golden brown.
- 7. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes in pan.
- 8. Carefully invert cakes onto cooling rack.
- 9. If desired, arrange five banana slices in a circle near center of each plate and drizzle with homemade caramel sauce.
- 10. Place warm cake on top of banana slices; garnish cake with caramel drizzle designs, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings