Welcome guests with the butterscotch aroma and flavor of this tempting sweet bread. These rolls can rise in the refrigerator up to 48 hours. Just let them stand at room temperature until doubled in bulk before baking as directed.
- 1 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in butter. Add rolls, stirring to coat. Arrange rolls and pudding in an even layer in a lightly greased 14-cup Bundt pan.
- Cover tightly with lightly greased aluminum foil. Let rise at room temperature 8 hours or just until doubled in bulk.
- Uncover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden. Carefully invert rolls onto a serving platter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note