- 1 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in butter. Add rolls, stirring to coat. Arrange rolls and pudding in an even layer in a lightly greased 14-cup Bundt pan.
- Cover tightly with lightly greased aluminum foil. Let rise at room temperature 8 hours or just until doubled in bulk.
- Uncover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden. Carefully invert rolls onto a serving platter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings