Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring:
Community Recipe from
- Biscuit CINNAMON Roll!!
- WOW these look Awesome and Delicious!!!
- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 C. pancake syrup (any brand you like, I used Mrs. Buttersworth)
- 1/3 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
- 1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
- Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired). Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!
- ** You can use 1 1/2 tubes of the Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits if 1 doesn't' seem like enough) and bake it for about 30 minutes.
- CLICK SHARE TO SAVE TO YOUR TIMELINE
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings