Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, milted
- 1/2 cup(s) pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds
- Spray a fluted pan with non stick spray.
- Combine melted butter and syrup in small bowl and set aside (add a little 1/2&1/2)
- In another bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts
- Place 1/2 of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan,.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Lay the biscuits on bottom, overlapping edges (close together)
- Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixture
- Bake 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto serving plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Threadsomany and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch