This is such a yummy glaze! Perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I used this with the recommended baby back ribs, but I certainly wouldn't limit it to just those. This sauce would work great on wings or even salmon! I look forward to experimenting with this sauce!
Sticky Brown Sugar Glaze
Time: 5 minutes. This glaze makes ribs more than a tad addictive.
Yield: Makes enough for 5 lbs. grilled baby back ribs, serving 8
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 106
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons beer or water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chile flakes (1/2 tsp. for a mild version)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving, glaze only.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments