Stewed Green Beans and Tomatoes
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Hot cooked long-grain rice
- 1/3 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Add green beans, and cook on LOW 7 hours, stirring once after 3 1/2 hours.
Stir in lime juice. Serve over rice, and top with chopped peanuts and, if desired, fresh cilantro.